912.349.2600 | 12 W. Oglethorpe Ave. | map it
Our menu frequently changes with what the regionâ€™s producers provide daily. Please look in our archives for past menu offerings.
* Oysters on the Half-Shell, Mignonette, Cocktail Sauce, Horseradish-Pecan Relish $MKT
Peel and Eat GA Shrimp, White Cocktail Sauce, HUSK Old Bay $14 (1/2 LB)
HUSK Private Label Caviar with Johnny Cake Blinis and Accompaniments $MKT
* SC Flounder Tartare, Green Garlic, African Runner Peanut, Nasturtium $16
HUSK Charcuterie, Benne Wafers, Pickles, Mustard $25
Pimiento Cheese, Anson Mills Benne Wafers, Root Vegetables $12
Local Lettuces, Chanterelle Vinaigrette, Roasted Mushrooms, Aged Blue Cheese, GA Pecan $13
Chicken Liver PÃ¢tÃ©, Sorghum, Corn Cracker $11
GA Shrimp and Grits, Farm Egg, Spring Peas, Mizuna, Embered Mushrooms $26
Crispy NC Catfish, Canewater Carrots, Snow Peas, Sunflower, Baby Fennel $28
NC Scallops, Asparagus, Green Garlic, Crosnes, Arugula, Buttermilk $34
* Coal Roasted NC Chicken, Anson Mills Grains, Strawberry, Sorrel, Sorghum $28
* Grassroots Farm Pork, Rafeâ€™s Escarole, Farro, Pecan, Burnt Honey $33
* Bear Creek Farm Beef, Fingerlings, Mustard Frills, Garlic Chimichurri $35
Sides for the Table $8
Skillet Cornbread, Bacon
Hakurei Turnips, Rabe, Szechuan, Lime, Honey
Baked Sea Island Red Peas
No substitutions, please.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
These items may be cooked to order or offered undercooked.
LUNCH: 11:30am-2pm Mon-Fri
BRUNCH: 10am-2pm Sat and Sun
DINNER: 5:30pmâ€“9pm Mon & Tues;
5:30pmâ€“10pm Wed & Thurs;
5:30pmâ€“11pm Fri & Sat;