912.349.2600 | 12 W. Oglethorpe Ave. | map it
Our menu frequently changes with what the regionâ€™s producers provide daily. Please look in our archives for past menu offerings.
* Oysters on the Half-Shell, Mignonette, Cocktail Sauce, Horseradish-Pecan Relish $MKT
Peel and Eat GA Shrimp, White Cocktail Sauce, HUSK Old Bay $14 (1/2 LB)
HUSK Private Label Caviar with Johnny Cake Blinis and Accompaniments $MKT
* Markâ€™s Tilefish Tartare, Green Garlic, African Runner Peanut, Arugula $16
* Flounder Crudo, Fennel, Celery, Strawberry, Borage $16
* Lowcountry Seafood Tower $100
Chicken Liver PÃ¢tÃ©, Honey, Benne $11
Heritage Pork Ribs, Sorghum, Hibiscus $15
Pimiento Cheese, Anson Mills Benne Wafers, Root Vegetables $12
Rafeâ€™s Kale Salad, Parmesan, Cured Egg, Burnt Garlic Caesar, Fried Challah $13
Local Lettuces, Chanterelle Vinaigrette, Roasted Mushrooms, Aged Blue Cheese, GA Pecan $13
Selection of GA Cheeses, Hibiscus, Strawberry, Honey $15
HUSK Charcuterie, Benne Wafers, Pickles, Mustard $25
GA Shrimp and Grits, Farm Egg, Spring Peas, Mizuna, Embered Mushrooms $26
Crispy NC Catfish, Canewater Carrots, Snow Peas, Sunflower, Baby Fennel $28
Markâ€™s Tilefish, Baby Beets, Meyer Lemon, Kumquat $31
Aged Smoked Duck, Anson Mill Grains, Strawberry, Sorrel, Sorghum $30
* Heritage Farm Pork, Rafeâ€™s Bitter Greens, Farro, Pecan, Burnt Honey $33
* Aged Hunter Cattle Beef, Fingerlings, Ruby Streak Frills, Garlic Chimichurri $35
Sides for the Table $8
Skillet Cornbread, Ham Cracklinâ€™
Broccoli, Peanuts, Chile
Hakurei Turnips, Turnip Greens
No substitutions, please.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
These items may be cooked to order or offered undercooked.
LUNCH: 11:30am-2pm Mon-Fri
BRUNCH: 10am-2pm Sat and Sun
DINNER: 5:30pmâ€“9pm Mon & Tues;
5:30pmâ€“10pm Wed & Thurs;
5:30pmâ€“11pm Fri & Sat;